Monitoring systems and centralized control of water, air, thermal and electrical energy consumption
- The equipments, sensors and the measuring devices from a factory can be connected to a Supervisory Control And Data Aquisition system.
- The hardware architecture of the system is made up of one or more computers to which a network of units is attached. The monitoring equipments signals are connected to these units.
- The system equipment can be connected through an industrial BUS network or through a wireless (radio, GPRS) network.
- The application can be adjusted to generate alarms when certain values are reached.
- The SCADA system has the capacity of functioning in a Server-Client format and so the data and the graphical interfaces can be accessed from a local network or from the internet.
In the SCADA system you can highlight the area of interest on the location map. The values from the measuring equipment can be displayed individually or grouped.
The monitoring program records and files the values automatically from the measuring equipment in a separate data base. The user can always access the files in order to display graphics, to print or to export data (ex. Microsoft Excel).