Monitoring and control of the temperature in grain silos
Measuring the temperature in multiple points in order to prevent the spoilage of grains stored in silos.
- Recording, storing and documenting about the performed measurement results, in accordance with the UE prescriptions.
- The check rods cable is made of stainless steel, can be 36cm long and can contain a maximum of 12 measurement points.
- The measured temperature range: -20C ÷ +100C, the accuracy of the display is 0,1 C.
- 16 cables for temperature measurements, with a length up to 50m can be connected to the multiplexer (MUX).
- The local unit can display and print the instantaneous measured values.
- The central control system archives the data regarding the temperature measurements on the computer.
- The components of the equipment are ATEX certificated, corresponding to the UE legislation.